Friday, July 24, 2009

Greetings and Salutations! :D

Okay - so - my Mom has a blog that she will be using to tell of our travels out west! (If you don't know by now, we are leaving for a three to four month trip out west in our RV) visit http://wearenomads.blogspot.com/ to see travel updates! There isn't anything too interesting there now (well, two posts and a picture of my Mom hehe) but there will be more shortly!

(just a boring academic update) I AM ENROLLED AT LSU!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I'm a wee bit excited about that? YEAH!!! I am enrolled for Calculus I at Lousiana State University - it's an online class. I am totally pumped!!! :D :D (yes, I gave up on the Calculus CLEP. kinda sad, but this way will be better I hope) For now though, American Literature is next Tuesday and after that ... I should probably do Western Civilization I and II - I have been putting those off for WAY too long.

So yeah! There is my random post of the day. :) God bless you all!!! (oh by the way ... comments aren't outlawed ... (hint)(hint) hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)