Sunday, August 23, 2009

......... boring .........

Hum - lately - not much is new. I have been burying myself in Calculus, Western Civilization I, my Hebrew studies and my Scripture study. On spare time ... wait, I haven't had much spare time lately!!!

We are currently in Oregon - finally - on the west coast! Halleluyah! I love the west coast. Like I have said before - it feels like home over here. :)

Let's see, what else, what else. Really, nothing! My life is rather boring now, but I'm content to sail along and work hard in what God has me doing right now.

Shalom Aleichem to all my wonderful friends!

(oh, ps, check out this amazing song if you have an extra 4 minutes lying around someplace. :) http://www.tangle.com/view_video?viewkey=282a2b640018409a87a8 )

2 comments:

  1. hey, I didn't know that you went to the Oregon Coast! I just went there too! When did you go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now we are in Hood River! So not exactly on the coast, but close. Where were you at?

    Good to hear from you!

    India

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)