Monday, June 29, 2009

pictures! wahoo!

I'm in a not-so-serious mood, and was flipping through some pictures I recently took and decided to post some here! (I go back and forth between serious, deep posts and frivolous worth-absolutely-nothing posts. :P Maybe I should blog sometime about consistency .... )

Anyway. Here is a picture of Noah (he's 14) showing off his amazing kite flying skills. (the kite flying was yesterday by the way)



Here is Noah (on the left) and Ezra (on the right, he's 11) watching the kite


That was all yesterday (Sunday). Today, Judah (he's 9) and I went golfing! Change that - Judah golfed and I cheered and took pictures. :) It was fun to watch him play! Here is a picture ...


So yeah - pictures and brothers are fun. :) All else ... I've been up to a lot of things lately and working on balancing it all. I have gained something like three new jobs in the past week, plus school and my responsibilities at home. It's a challenge, but I love a good challenge ... and Do Hard Things, right? :D

I have been reading Joshua lately (among other things) but it's great to hear this:

''Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid, nor be discouraged, for Yahweh your Elohim is with you wherever you go.''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)