Friday, September 18, 2009

.... coming soon!

EDIT: So I have a new-looking blog! What do you all think? And thanks much to Liza for her suggesting this place! I like this new layout a lot. :)

Here's something to get your mouth watering a bit ladies and gentlemen ... !!! Okay, not really, I'm just thinking of updating the overall design for my blog. So, the first logical choice is, of course, to Google search 'custom blog template'. Well, the first site I found had some rather nice looking ones! I clicked on the one with butterflies ... *cough cough* it was $1000. No joke! Crazyness. Needless to say, I then Googled 'free custom blog template' and found some much nicer things in my price range (which is $0-$0). I found one with the Taj Mahal on it ... what do you think of that?! hehe

Okay, before this post gets too long and boring, I'll sign off. But! My blog might have a new look to it soon - just as a hint. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your new design! Have you ever looked at the free blog designs on www.thecutestblogontheblock.com www.shabbyblogs.com or www.hotbliggityblog.com ? They have lots of cute ones, all free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Liza! I'm going to check those out right now ... :)

    India

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! I've always loved looking at blog templates myself (even if I don't have a blog) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)