Friday, September 25, 2009

YOU have forgiven

Well, I made a video blog yesterday, but my internet connection won't allow me to upload it. Oh how dreadfully annoying.

Anyways, hopefully I'll be able to load it at the next RV park - or the Library - whichever comes first.

Here's a song ... that is currently my favorite song. It's called "Forgiven" and it's just amazing. Everything I've ever done - terrible wretched things I've done - He has forgiven. Wow. Sometimes it's just so overwhelming.

'Forgiven' on Youtube

'Forgiven' on Tangle

(take your pick of links ... I know some people can't view Youtube videos because of internet filters, while Tangle has strange ads. Anyways. Enjoy it!)

1 comment:

  1. India, I am so glad you posted this to share with others! I love the song "Forgiven"..it is an amazing reminder of how God will always forgive us out of His indescribable love, and we do absolutely nothing to deserve it. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)