Monday, February 8, 2010

I have been tagged!!! :o


Thanks to Jo (and her sister Leia) on her blog - I have been tagged! This is the first time I have been tagged (that I know of) and - here it is!


The rules are:
 A) List 8 stories or books you'd like to live in (for two weeks or so)
 B) Tag 8 other bloggers to do the same
 C) Comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged


Here are mine!
A)
  1) Emma
  2) David Copperfield
  3) The Robe
  4) The Hound of the Baskervilles - or any Sherlock Holmes book
  5) Little House on the Prairie
  6) Swiss Family Robinson
  7) Ishmael
  8) Fallen Empires (amazing fantasy fiction book a good friend of mine wrote)


Here are the (lucky) people I'm tagging!
B)
  1) Victoria
  2) Miriam
  3) Alex
  4) Chase
  5) Leah
  6) Lulu
  7) Zoe
  8) Hannah


C) Well ... to the people I tagged, you don't necessarily have to do this, so I won't bug you on your blog. ;) But if you'd do it - that would be super cool!!


Have fun! (and thanks again for the tag, Jo :D )

1 comment:

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)