Monday, February 22, 2010

Announcement(s) !!

"We interrupt this time of non-posting to bring you a few important announcements!"

First of all - Alex and Brett Harris have written a new book! The ''sequel'' to their bestseller "Do Hard Things", "Start Here" is about how to go about doing hard things and what to do! Pre-order your copy from Amazon - preferably tomorrow - to be a part of their "book-bomb"

Second - check out a website some friends of mine and I started. All the glory to God! (if it's any good) As the site it self says "The site of a few Reborn Human Beings, Serving God, Furthering His Kingdom, and Bringing Him Glory" Have a look at Reborn Humanity!

Third - I had mentioned a few posts ago that my aunt was in serious medical and spiritual condition. Sadly enough, she passed away on Thursday morning (the 18th). Thanks for your prayers everyone ... it meant a lot. If you could pray for comfort for my family - and her family (she left two sons age 21 and 18, and her husband) - that would be super great. :)

"We now return to the time of non-posting. Thank you for joining us!"

4 comments:

  1. First - Interesting...

    Second - I'm already a member!! Although, I'm not sure if I was supposed to do that... :-/

    Third - I'm really sorry, India. :( *hugs* I'll be praying for your family, cousins, and uncle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Toria *hugs back* And yes! You becoming a member is totally cool. :D

    Mm thanks Leslie *hugs back*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how neat! I had no idea that Brett & Alex had a new book out! Thanks for the heads-up.

    And hooray for Reborn Humanity! I like the idea. But India, do you know how often we should be posting there? Monthly, weekly, daily, or what?

    :( Sadness about your aunt. May God comfort all of you in His mighty love and strength!

    P.S.- I like your background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)