Thursday, March 25, 2010

she's alive!!! :o

    Well, here I am again. School has finally slowed down, things have gotten better in other areas of life as well, so it's time to bring this blog back from the dead. However! I'm posting here and now, but then I'm going to go on vacation for a couple weeks. I don't know if I'll be posting (or even having internet!) while on vacation - just so you know. :)

    New stuff.... let me think. I changed my college degree from Computer Science to English! I'm really looking forward to all of my classes. Hopefully I'll be done with my degree by the end of this year. :) Calculus 1 is over, took my final on Tuesday. SADNESS!!!! I'm totally going to do Calculus 2 someday... even if it's not for my degree. In non-school news, spring is here! Thus, our basement is FULL of water. Okay, not quite full, in fact, not even full enough for a swimming pool (how sad). Although, my brother Ezra made the comment the other day, "If we had a canoe, we could seriously canoe from our yard to our neighbor's yard!" And... I think there is enough water to do that. It's been sunny lately, so hopefully things will dry up.

    Before I sign off... two things. (A) CLICK ON THE LINK TO GET A FREE SONG! This is really an awesome song - "Castaway" by Chasen. Thanks to Air1 (and Chase for pointing it out to me).  
--->song is here<--- (B) I have a page up at the top, now dedicated to tags. It's fun to get tagged, but I think it would be cooler if I just kept them all in one spot! So we'll try it. Anyways! Jo tagged me, with a super fun tag... check it out!

    until we meet again... God bless!

    P.S. I changed the name of my blog.... random thoughts was too boring, in my humble opinion ;) Tell me what you think! (points to side poll)

6 comments:

  1. Just went and read the tag and was cracking up the whole time! :P Fun, we listen to some of the same music (Phantom of the Opera, My Fair Lady, Owl City to name a few)
    So, at your funeral they're playing "Crazy" and "If I Only Had a Brain" at mine. We must be kinda similar :P

    See you....SUNDAY!!!! (right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yeah, it was a fun tag to do!! Oh goodness, the things we'll be remembered by. :P :D

    YES!! God willing we'll arrive sometime on Sunday. Can't wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Free music is always totally sweet. Which is why I'm always on the lookout for them.

    Air1 blog is a pretty good source for them. Which is why I keep a tight eye on them. ;)


    There was another free song highlighted by them too, but not from iTunes. I'll have that up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed! You talking about "Blink"? That is a cool song too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yay! India is alive! Why did you change your degree? I hope that you like it! :) I considered English, but it wasn't where God was leading me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Degree change because... less courses = less time and less money... and I found out I like literature stuff a bit better than computer stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)