Monday, February 14, 2011

< 3

 "Love is life. If you miss love, you miss life."
 -Leo Buscaglia


I have no idea who that Leo fellow is, but I was searching for love-relating-to-life quotes for an essay I wrote, and I found this one. It's so great. We were created to love and be loved. Just think about the two greatest commandments in Scripture, and the reason God sent His Son to die. Love.

Reminds me of this song by Brandon Heath.
It also reminds me of how hard it can be to wait for the man who will become the love of my life. 

2 comments:

  1. No Joke! I fight it everyday... just trying to be happy with where I am while looking forward to what's to come. I love that song as well... Brandon Heath puts out some good stuff! I also heard someone call "Valentine's Day" "Single's Awareness Day"... is that the truth or what!? Good post, India... we all need to remember that. Our earthly relationships are symbolic of the ultimate relationship between Christ and his church.

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I truly grasp how much God loves me, I realize that nothing else could or should matter more! I just wish I could truly live accordingly. Lord, help us all to focus on You and Your will for our lives, and be content with Your love alone!

    That is a good song, though I'm actually more a fan of his song "Love Never Fails" (probably because it comes from Scripture and it's acoustic)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)