Wednesday, February 9, 2011

- <-- that's a negative sign

I know I shouldn't.... I really do.... so forgive me - but - I just feel like writing a complaining post (then putting on some of Beckah Shae's music to feel better). So be forewarned, this post will be rather negative. If you don't read it, I don't blame you one bit. Anyways.

I'm tired.
It's freezing outside.
The roads are insanely icy.
I had a headache all day - still have it.
There just hasn't been enough time to study for my final on Friday.
I don't even know if I can take my final on Friday because my proctor hasn't called me back!
I don't have enough time to do more than say "hi" and "bye" to my family in a day.
I miss my brothers.
People want me to work more hours than I already am at the three jobs I have.
*sigh*

Oh, changed my mind. There has been a couple awesome things about this day.... one is right now. I made myself a hot cup of coffee, it was delightful, and now I'm going to sleep.
Goodnight, America. 

5 comments:

  1. Oh India, I'm so sorry about the bad day : ( Praying for ya right now; praying that God will bless you with ample time to spend enjoying your family, that you will wake up without the headache, that spring will come soon to South Dakota and that you will do beautifully on your test. {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cuppa before bed is a good reason to rejoice. I'm sorry that the rest of your day was a dismal failure - here's to tomorrow and the new today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee just makes it all the more better, don't it!? Hang in there... you'll get it. What you're going through now is just preparing you for what God's got down the road for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuck :-( Sorry to hear about your headache and the cold. We're freezing here too - relatively speaking. It was 7 degrees this morning and the roads are pretty much ice. I don't know if I'll be able to get to my exam Friday either! I wouldn't mind some global warming right now :-P

    I hope today is going better for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ((hugs)) Thank you so much, Hattie.

    Agreed. Thanks, Caitlin.

    Sure does, Jon! Good reminder... thanks for saying that.

    Yeah - I heard your area was getting some icky weather, Mac. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)