Tuesday, September 13, 2011

do hard things

Dance started yesterday. From then, to now, I've done 14 hours of dancing (and the week is just half over!). Right now, I'm so tired that I want to sleep for a week. My muscles hurt, my brain hurts..... but it's all awesome! My students are great, and the people I work with are more than great. :)

Cute moment: taught preschool dance today - the girls are 4. Love it! Randomly, during class, one of the little girls goes "Miss India, I have a question." I tell her to go right ahead and ask - she goes "I - I - I just love you." This is why I do what I do. That, and it doesn't really get any better than getting paid for doing something you love (even if you hurt when it's all done). :)

4 comments:

  1. Awwww, that must have made your day :-) And I agree - getting paid to have fun is one of the best things ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't dance too much, you'll collapse! ;-) I heard you were making CollegePlus learning videos. thanks! their helping me out a lot to get through Macroeconomics. Kyle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)