Monday, October 24, 2011

short letters

To the super cute guy that sold me my MacBook Pro: thank you. :) I love my new computer! (and I wish you had been wearing a name tag....)

To Coldplay regarding your new album that came out today: I'm gonna agree with my friend Elizabeth - it brought tears to my eyes. In a good way. You guys have pretty great music.

To my future boyfriend/fiance/husband: did you know that the #3 rule of being a gentleman is not to keep a lady waiting - even though you know that she will? (said in a loving way. I'll wait for you no matter how long you take :) )

To my brother and his cross country team: WAY TO GO!!! I'm so proud of you guys! You ran with the best and did an awesome job - I love cheering for you.

To God: fall. is. awesome. You're quite the artist :) Thank you for creating a season where I can wear sweaters and scarves and drink coffee :)

To all my readers: thanks for reading! And a question: any ideas on what to do with ~60 pumpkins? (besides about 1,000,000 pumpkin pies) My brothers' garden was quite prolific this year!



7 comments:

  1. Hmmm...what about pumpkin bread? Or selling all those seeds?

    I actually have nothing productive to add to this. I just wanted to say hello and your post makes me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. 60 pumpkins? I don't have any good advice, really...maybe host a pumpkin patch or something? I'm with Caitlin -- I don't have much to say, but just wanted to drop a comment off. Enjoy your computer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, sorry about that!
    Anyway, here is what I meant to say:
    Hey India!
    I have a blog award for you on my blog, It's a Love Story!
    Come check it out girlie ;)
    With love,
    Rebekah Brielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Caitlin and Jenna :)

    awww!!! Thanks so much Rebekah!! :) <3 I'm going to have fun doing that one.

    Mac: I don't know why your comments aren't showing up here - but I see them when I get the email notification. So - Jeth isn't too sad, no; idk what rules #1 and #2 are cause I just saw #3, and that's a sweet pumpkin idea :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. To the super cute guy that sold me my MacBook Pro... Rolling on the floor laughing my dear : D You're so funny!

    Great letters... I want to write some myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)