Wednesday, October 12, 2011

ice cream!

That's right! We're celebrating with ice cream at our house! Today my brother and the rest of his cross-country team ran the region meet (which is one step before the state meet). They did really well - and well enough - that the whole team gets to go to the state meet next weekend!!!!! Whoot!!!! I got to watch (and photograph) Noah's run, and he did great! *proud big sister moment* :)


I like that photo. He seems so confident, ya know? I thought he ran really well, and it was so fun to watch. I'm enjoying my strawberry ice cream - and I can't wait to watch Noah and his team run in the state meet!! Wahoo!!

4 comments:

  1. AW...that was a sweet post India! Congrats to them all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! Major congrats to all the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there!
    I just found your blog, and I love it!
    I followed you :)
    Check out my blog, It’s a Love Story and follow me! Please :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    I'm Shannon from the blog Below the Plateau (http://belowtheplateau.blogspot.com), and I am stopping by all my followers' blogs (you! =D) to give them a quick update! =) I am no longer blogging at Below the Plateau; however, I have started a new blog that I would *LOVE* for you to come check out and follow! It's called "The Many Adventures of the Homemaking Intern", and it's about - you guessed it - my journey towards learning the art of homemaking, fun stuff that happens along the way, and everything in between - pretty much just life in general! =)
    Hope to see you there!

    Love,
    Shannon

    {New blog}
    http://homemakingintern.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)