Monday, March 23, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook - 2



Today… is Monday, March 23, 2009.

Outside my window… it's cloudy and
it's supposed to rain later on.

I am thinking… of all the things I have to do - and about this weekend! (I get to meet some good friends!)

I am thankful for… oranges. Friends. The Bible. music


I am wearing… still in my pajamas - haha. a tye-dye t-shirt I made, dark blue fuzzy sweatpants, and white socks


I am reading… John, Psalms, ''Heaven'' by Randy Alcorn, ''The Purity Principle'' by Randy Alcorn, and a devotional on Faith by George Muller (my hero)

I am creating… nothing at the present - but later today I'm going to be sewing some pointe shoe ribbons for a friend of mine.


One of my favorite things… friends. family. music. chocolate

For education this week… keep studying hard for American Government CLEP and Marketing CLEP. Hopefully I can take them next Friday.

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning … trying to get better at not burning food. :P


A spiritual lesson I’m learning… to trust in God. No matter what.

A godly character trait I plan to work on… to have a meek and quiet spirit.

Scripture I am memorizing… Psalm 121 in Spanish!


I am praying for… my family and friends. that UNCRC won't get passed. Elizabeth!!! for her back/neck stiffness so her life can get back to normal.

For the rest of the week… study study study. be a good dance teacher. be a good sister, daughter, friend.

A picture I’d like to share ... two of my three little brothers in a redwood tree in California. What amazing creation! And my brothers are so cute, aren't they? ;)



1 comment:

  1. Cool, that's a good idea! I think i'm gonna steal your idea to memorize a Psalm in spanish. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)