Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook Preview

I found out about this neat thing called A Young Maiden's Daybook. I will post tomorrow doing the daybook, as you are supposed to do it every Monday. Hopefully I will be able to do it every Monday, as it looks like fun, and looks to be informative to my readers (very few though they are ;) )

Here is the round-about way I found out about this! I am enrolled in College Plus! I have lots of friends through College Plus! - Aaron, one of my friends, showed me his sister's blog, and she does Daybook! So there you have it. ;)

I think it will be a lot of fun, and it will give me something to post about! So, until tomorrow then, adios mi amigos. :)

3 comments:

  1. Dear India,

    Hi! I see that you have a blog. It looks nice. Thanks for linking to me. I liked reading your daybook. This is Aaron's sister Lulu from Living for Jesus. Your blog is giving me trouble when I try to post a comment with an open ID with my blog link. :(


    Lulu
    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/LivingforJesus/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lulu,

    Nice to hear from you. :) Thank you for doing the daybook - otherwise I wouldn't have found out about it, and I think it's pretty neat.

    That's strange that you aren't able to comment with open ID ... I went and changed the settings on my end, so maybe it will work now.

    Blessings! ~India

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear India,

    It works now! Actually I realized that I don't use OpenID, but Name/URL. But before you tweaked the comment settings the Name/URL option wasn't there. But now it is. Thank you for the comment and for praying for me. I am planning on posting about the conversation later today or tomorrow.


    Lulu

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)