Monday, March 30, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook - 3



Today… is Monday, March 30, 2009.

Outside my window… It's cloudy and looks like snow.


I am thinking… how I wish my back didn't hurt - and about a good way to tell a friend something.

I am thankful for… my friends who care so much

I am wearing… my vegan shoes, green striped socks, a long blue jean skirt, a grey long sleeved shirt with a white 3/4 length shirt on top.

I am reading… The Bible. 30 devotional book my George Muller on Faith

I am creating… High School graduation invites! (if anyone has any good idea, let me know)


One of my favorite things… musica


For education this week… hopefully take the Principles of Marketing CLEP on Friday

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning … laundry


A spiritual lesson I’m learning… to trust in God.


A godly character trait I plan to work on… to respect my parents

Scripture I am memorizing… Psalm 121 in Spanish!


I am praying for… some friends of mine, who are more than frie
nds with each other, outside of their parents wishes. (may lead to marriage kind of scary)

For the rest of the week… study study study. rest and let my back heal.

A picture I’d like to share ... August (the mare) Napoleon (the colt) oh how I miss my horses ... isn't he cute though?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)