Monday, April 27, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook - 4 (sorry it's been so long!)



Today… is Monday, April 27, 2009.

Outside my window… I can hear birds, see green grass ... and it looks like rain.


I am thinking… what music should I listen to? I need to learn about derivatives today.

I am thankful for… good food, the fact that I can learn!

I am wearing… my black Creation Museum tshirt, a green sweatshirt, ballet sweatpants and knee-high striped socks. (still in my pajamas :P )

I am reading… John, a book on the prayer life of Jesus by Charles Spurgeon, my English Lit. study book.

I am creating… a letter to my friend Jacey.


One of my favorite things… sewing! (have been sewing dance recital costume recently!)


For education this week… Study English Lit. and Calculus ... hopefully I can master the derivative this week!

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning ... how to be more organized.


A spiritual lesson I’m learning… to not judge lest I be judged.


A godly character trait I plan to work on… to have a meek and quiet spirit.

Scripture I am memorizing… Hopefully this week I can memorize Matthew 6:25-34


I am praying for… the dance recital - that all goes well. That work doesn't get any more stressful for my Dad.


For the rest of the week… study, sew, dance, read! listen to good music and maybe a podcast.

A picture I’d like to share ... from Family Week! (where we were ... that's why I didn't post) from left to right - Naomi, Sarah, me, Abigail (Abigail and Naomi are sisters) They are all from Colorado! We had fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)