Monday, May 4, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook - 5





Today… is Monday, May 3rd, 2009.

Outside my window… I see green grass!!! Yay!!! it's cloudy and it's supposed to rain today.


I am thinking… that I woke up way too early today.

I am thankful for… great books - and good fiction books that help my mind to rest for awhile.

I am wearing… a K-State t-shirt, jeans, a cherry print skirt and striped socks!

I am reading… John, Psalms, The Idiot's Guide to Calculus, Barron's English Lit. Guide and Just Above A Whisper by Lori Wick (a Christian romance novel, used only to get my mind off of school for a little bit)

I am creating… lots and lots of dance costumes for the recital.


One of my favorite things… baking - I made some cookies and muffins for a bake sale this weekend! It was fun.


For education this week… Study English Lit. and Calculus. Get through Shakespeare. Learn the integral.

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning ... to stay on top of my schedule - and cooking.

A spiritual lesson I’m learning… to make understanding and wisdom close friends.

A godly character trait I plan to work on… to respect my Mom (but it has been a lot better lately!)

Scripture I am memorizing… Hopefully this week I can memorize Psalms 122


I am praying for… my future husband. That I dance my best at the dance recital.


For the rest of the week… sew! (we have to finish ever
ything this week - scary!) dance (have to practice hard!) and study if I have time.

A picture I’d like to share ... babysitting - I do it every now and again, and it's a lot of fun. :) This is Alexa and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)