Friday, May 8, 2009

visitor counts, Scripture memory and iced tea

I decided to get one of those little counter thingys to put on here just to see how many people actually visit this blog! It will be interesting to see. As of right now, I think all of the visitors have been myself :P Anyways ....

I have been working on memorizing Psalm 122 lately. It's such a great psalm, I really like it. And what's cool, is that my coach for College Plus said that she would be my accountability person for Scripture memory! So when we have our coaching calls every two weeks, I will have a chapter or so memorized to recite for her! It's pretty cool. So, with no further ado, here is Psalm 122: (btw, vs. 6 is my favorite)


1. I was glad when they said to me,

''Let us go into the house of Yahweh.''

2. Our feet have been standing within
your gates O Yerushalayim!

3. Yerushalayim is built as a city
that is bound together,

4. Where the tribes come up,
the tribes of Yah,
a witness to Yisra'el,
to give thanks to the name of Yahweh.

5. For there the thrones of right-ruling were set,
the thrones of the house of David.

6. Pray for the peace of Yerushalayim,
let those who love You be at rest.

7. Peace be within your walls, rest in your citadels.

8. For the sake of my brothers and companions,
I say, ''Peace be within you.''

9. For the sake of the House of Yahweh
our Elohim I seek your good.

Iced tea? why did I decide to write that in the title? I'm not sure .... maybe it's because that is one of the few things keeping me going lately - iced tea, the fact that I'm getting paid for all of this crazy-ness, and the fact that it's almost over! (dance recital btw, for those who don't know) So yeah ... iced tea is good. Yesterday I had this green tea stuff with honey ... yummy. And it was in a glass bottle! Hooray for being green! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)