Monday, May 25, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook - 8



Today… is Monday, May 25th, 2009 - Memorial Day

Outside my window… it's cloudy


I am thinking… should I sleep with my brothers in the RV tonight? hmm ...


I am thankful for… pictures - and my amazing family

I am wearing… a navy blue Do Hard Things t shirt and a cherry print skirt

I am reading… English Lit Study Guide. Psalms. John

I am creating… organization in my bedroom


One of my favorite things… good music - playing games with my friends (even though I loose haha)


For education this week… English Lit!!! a lot of studying for that. Do some Calc maybe for fun.

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning ... cleaning and organizing

A spiritual lesson I’m learning… respect Mom

A godly character trait I plan to work on… just being kind

Scripture I am memorizing… 1 John 1 (finish this week!)

I am praying for… Shay's Mom, that it works out for us to move

For the rest of the week… volunteer at SPURS, visit my aunt and uncle, study, clean

A picture I’d like to share ... pointe dance! yay! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)