Monday, May 18, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook - 7


Today… is Monday, May 18th, 2009

Outside my window… looks sunny and warm!


I am thinking… oh boy - today is the last dress rehearsal before recital!


I am thankful for… support - and that I can support others!

I am wearing… a tye-dye t shirt, polka dot socks and a long flowy purple flowered skirt. (I don't match very well today :P )

I am reading… English Lit Study Guide. Psalms

I am creating… a gift for my favorite dance teacher ... Miss Elizabeth!


One of my favorite things… performing - and chocolate mmm


For education this week… I hope to get a lot of study time in for English Lit! I hope to take it next week sometime.

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning ... cleaning and organizing

A spiritual lesson I’m learning… to work with a smile and work for God

A godly character trait I plan to work on… taking compliments - and giving glory to God

Scripture I am memorizing… 1 John 1

I am praying for… the dance recital - that it all runs smoothly and we have fun


For the rest of the week… dance! babysit, work at SPURS - study!

A picture I’d like to share ... from dress rehearsal on Saturday. :) this is the class I taught - they dance to The Pink Panther. I'm so proud of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)