Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook - 6



Today… is Monday, May 11th, 2009. (technically it's Tuesday ... only by 30 minutes though!)

Outside my window… it's black outside. but earlier today (er, yesterday) it was really nice - sunny and warm.


I am thinking… dance recital is almost here! and I have lots of Scripture to memorize.


I am thankful for… my family, my friends, and iced tea.

I am wearing… a navy blue HaYovel t-shirt and purple polka dot shorts (my pajamas :P )

I am reading… Germ (some thriller novel my brother is getting me to read) Psalms, Proverbs.

I am creating… lots and lots of dance costumes for the recital.


One of my favorite things… dancing on stage! and getting dance costumes.


For education this week… ummm .... I don't know if I will get any study time in this week - I'm going to be really busy with costumes. If I do, it will be English Lit. studying.

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning ... sewing!

A spiritual lesson I’m learning… to be humble and give all the glory to God when I get complimented on my dancing.

A godly character trait I plan to work on… being happy all the time!

Scripture I am memorizing… Hopefully this week I can finish memorizing Psalms 122


I am praying for… Jane Z! that she heals fast.


For the rest of the week… sew, dance, babysit, maybe study, maybe talk to my friends, and live for God!

A picture I’d like to share ... with spring comes rain and with rain comes this picture. My brothers Noah (on the left) and Ezra (on the right) about 4 years ago.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for praying for Jane! She is recovering speedily. You can sorta see that under the skin, things are trying to repair! She is eating more solid foods, but she likes milkshakes. I am praying for your dance recitals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God! I have been thinking about her a lot lately. It's great to hear she's doing better. Thanks for your prayers too - they are greatly appreciated. The preparation part is almost over, then the fun can began! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)