Saturday, March 26, 2011

writers block. kind of.

Blah. I don't know what to blog about. I have a million things I want to say... and none of them are coming out right. I want to write about what God has been teaching me lately, I want to share what I've been learning by reading Joshua, I want to tell you all about what's going on in my life with work, school, dance, family stuff... but I just can't find the words to say.

So, instead, two pictures. (just to be fun) One of my closest friends gave me this - she got the inspiration from one of my earlier posts. And it's my birthday next.. Sunday? I think? Anyway - this was a super fun part of last weekend:



YES! BUBBLES! I was elated. :D Thanks again, Tori!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the bubbles, India! Oh and Happy Early Birthday!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)