Friday, May 6, 2011

whoot! <-- yes, that's how it's spelled. hehe.

First of all, I just wanna say a huge THANK YOU to my wonderful family for all the surprises and gifts to mark the occasion for me finishing college. You guys are toooo special :)

With that, I guess this is the official announcement.... I am done with college! *epic dance party* To answer any future questions people might have -- no, I'm not planning on getting a Masters degree or anything. I would like to take Calculus II or a Photography class at some point... but other than that I'm quite happy with my BA in English.

After college plans? Dance recital in May, weddings to attend in June, weddings to attend (and one to be in!) in July, 3 dance camps to teach in July, take August off (or family trip? not sure yet) - and September - who knows! But those are my plans for now. :)

And now - I happily await the arrival of my diploma in the mail. :D

4 comments:

  1. Woot! :mrgreen:

    Seriously, though, congratulations on finishing your degree! That's quite a milestone :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha but you spelled it wrong ;) :D
    but many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How DO you spell w-(h)-oot?

    CON-GRADUATE-LATIONS!!!!!I need to get your gift in the mail... I hate my tardiness *kicks self* :P

    Have fun in the summer!

    Miss you *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)