Friday, July 8, 2011

....loading.....

I'm sitting in the Library, watching all the childrens books come up from downstairs. It rained, quite badly, and the basement of the Library is getting flooded. :( So people are everywhere, moving books, trying not to let any get ruined. Yes, I think our town needs a new Library asap. (but if you live here, you've known that we've needed a new one for awhile now)

I'm also sitting here waiting for my very last Algebra video to produce (thus the title). The last one! And it was on Combinations... how cool, right? For an example problem I got to draw a picture of ice cream 8-) At least I was able to get through the Binomial Theorem... that was never my favorite in High School, and I didn't like it any more having to teach it now. Oh well - Halleluyah I'm done!

Another cool thing... my sis is getting married in two days. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think I've been this excited for something in a long time, honestly. Hopefully I'll be able to get some photos from the big event, and post them here or on my photo blog.

Until then - toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)