Saturday, October 17, 2009

You've got me feelin' so fly!

Exciting, exciting, I took my Calculus 1 midterm this morning!!! That means I am officially halfway done with Calculus 1. Whoot! That's cause for some celebration right there. Actually, I suppose I should wait to celebrate until I get my score back ... which I'm hoping will be next Friday. I can forsee a serious lesson in patience coming up .... :P

On the side, thanks for voting on my little poll - the 8 of you that did! (9 actually voted, but I was one of the 9 haha) Turns out, almost half of the people like winter the best! Shock of all shock to me! Well, I guess if you live in - like - FLORIDA or TEXAS then winter might not be so bad. ;) But for me, a Dakota gal, the winters are horrible. You don't think I'm serious? Try scraping a 1/2 inch thick layer of ice of your windshield, when it's -20 degrees with a -30 degree wind chill. I'm not joking! It gets cold there! Thank goodness for tea, thick socks, parkas and the wood-burning stove.

So, what else is new in my crazy life? Not much else -- oh! I have been wanting to read the Chronicles of Narnia for the THE longest time, but Mom hasn't let me - until now! Of course though, like any good Mom, there is one condition. That being, I must read all the books on a list of her choosing before I can read Narnia. I'm looking forward to the challenge, but I fear it will be a 1,000 book list with titles such as War and Peace. Not exactly my cup of tea, but we shall see. I just hope the prize at the end will be worth it.

On a final note, with respect to the title ---- wait, with respect to the title ... does that mean I take the derivative of the title somehow? can you find the derivative of a word? hmmm, I'll have to think about that one ---- anyways, the title is a song by TobyMac called ''Feelin' So Fly''. If you check out the lyrics they are pretty amazing, and the song is high-energy too! I love the message ... God's love is SO amazing - and I feel SO blessed that He loves me and I can't help but glorify Him! God and His love - I just have to praise Him - He's got me feelin' so fly! So enjoy the song and God bless y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)