Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Rubix Cube anyone?

I decided to add something to my list of things to do before I die. That being, to solve the Rubix Cube. My brother got one for his birthday one year, we sufficiently messed it up .... and it hasn't been solved since. It's been at least three years since he got that cube, so yeah. It needs to be solved. I've gotten close to having the first layer done a couple times, but then as I try and finish it, it just gets messed up again. ::sigh:: I just hope to finish it before I die. :D If you have any tips - lemme know! (btw, I'm using the ''white cross method'')

(oh, another thing, do you spell it ''Rubix'' or ''Rubik's''? I have seen it both ways ... hmm ... )


2 comments:

  1. Its all Algorhythems! I know thats a strange word coming from me! hehe ;) You can do it India!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)