Monday, November 23, 2009

up-date-ing-ness!!! (and a bunch of awesome links)

Wow! It's been awhile since I have posted! At least, it feels like awhile, only been a week I know. So - here I go on a big update:

- I passed American Government today! whoot! I now have 54 credits, and well on my way to being done with the testing part of my degree. Praise Yahweh! He is so good to me ... I don't even deserve it.

- I found a bartering website!!! No lie! Remember the good old days when there was no money, and your neighbor had milk and you had bread so you traded some? Well! I found a website that is just like that - only it's for books. I post books I have to get rid of, people request them and I send them to them. Each time I send one book to someone else, I get one book credit, useful for me getting a book from someone else! To keep! Forever! Until I decide to trade it for a different book. Yes, it's all free, all legal and so wonderful! So get involved with PaperBookSwap :D (they explain it better than I can) (and really, I posted 4 books last night, and I have requests for 3 of them today. So what books should I get in exchange .... decisions!!)

- I got a youtube account! finally! here is the one and only video I have posted ... it's rather lame and boring, but a video I took nonetheless. And it's from our trip, pretty cool! (on the side, yes, my user name is hip2Bgreen. Honestly, that was the only good user name left that didn't have a trillion numbers after it! And no, I'm not one of those totally insane environmental people. I think it's cool to recycle, get recycled stuff, wear shoes made from old tires and plastic bottles ... stuff like that. Not tree hugging, or carbon footprint reducing ... blegh.)

- I found a site with directions on how to run the new Chrome OS from a thumb drive!!! Did you know that Google came out with an OS that runs .... on the internet?!?!?! AH! I'm so excited to try it out!!! Thanks to Lifehacker for posting it, and to MakeUseOf for making this available to the public!!! whoot!!! *can't wait to do this* *if I do it ... pray my computer doesn't explode* :D

- I got to ride horse!!! For the first time in what - years? It was ''volunteer appreciation day'' at SPURS and I got to ride this AMAZING horse named Joker who just LOVED to run. We had a blast :D

Enough ''I''!!!! What is this week? THANKSGIVING!!! So here is a list that is much to short of things that I am eternally grateful for:
  • Yahshua and HIS saving grace and love and mercy - when I am so nothing
  • my family!!! Mom Dad - my brothers - are SO incredibly awesome!!!
  • my friends!!! aah just so great ... the friends I have now are a true blessing
  • the amazingness of the fact that I can get an education
  • that I have two jobs ... when so many people have zero
  • music, food, clothes, a car, glasses ...... all the material stuff that I don't deserve
  • last but most definitely not least ... I'm SO thankful I live in the US where religion, homeschooling, and all lots of things we can do without persecution. What a blessing.
God - you are really amazing - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)