Friday, December 4, 2009

INDIA!!!!

Not that I'm totally obsessed with my name, or think it's like, the most coolest name that was ever given to anyone .... but I found a few super awesome things about my name. 8-) In case you wanted to know. :D

  • 1 in 5,917 people in the US are named India. That's 0.017%

  • It's the 815th most common name in the country.

  • About 348 people per year are named India.

  • The name comes from the country India (duh), which got it's name from the Indus River in India.

  • The name India is more popular in England and Wales then the US.

How's THAT for total awesomeness?!?! *does a little dance* And yes, I'm in the middle of a Statistics class right now ... so things like this just pop for me. :P :D

Shalom to all - have a wonderful weekend!


2 comments:

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)