Thursday, December 24, 2009

''I had a dream.....''

Why is it there is always a great song that comes to my head to title my blog posts with?? Anyways. On to the post. Mom and I just got back from the most AAH-MAY-ZING trip ever!!! It was so good - it totally feels like it was just a dream (thus the title of this!).

So I'll give you a brief description, then post some pictures at the end. Cause that's the funnest part, right? :D

Mom and I drove to Minneapolis MN, stayed with my aunt (if you could pray for her, that would be awesome ... she doesn't know Jesus and it's soo sad that she doesn't see how much she needs Him.) Then we flew to Atlanta Georgia (the flight was really great!!!!) and drove to Gastonia North Carolina which is where the fun began. 8-) I got to meet a few really great college friends - we hung out for a day and a half doing awesome things together (SO great to meet them!!!) and Mom and I went to Hallelujah Acres!! The last night before we left, we went to a Medieval dancing ball!! Think the dances in Pride and Prejudice - only way more bouncy and fun - to Irish/Scottish music. It was a blast!!! Then we drove back to Atlanta (so sad to leave NC), flew to Minneapolis and 2 feet of snow (yikes!!), stayed with an awesome CP! friend of mine, Brittany, then drove home!

So - that is the short version of our awesome ''too great to be true'' trip. :D :D It was so great to just hang with friends and just my Mom for 6 days - and I'm SO thankful that God allowed us to have a safe trip and a fun time!!

Here are some pictures in the post below ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)