Sunday, December 27, 2009

ach nein!! and more fun stuff

Why? Why do people have to look give goofy looks to a person when they have a real dress on? Or when they aren't wearing a bikini swimsuit? Or aren't wearing any make-up? Or is wearing something more than undergarments to work out in? Or who actually cares about being modest? ?!?!?! Why?

Ach nein. I was in the YMCA, having gotten done working out, and these two girls (a couple years older than me) were walking to the pool in their bikini's, while I was in my typical ''1800's'' dress. The looks I got made me almost wishing the ground would open and swallow me rather than get looked at by 'them' like 'that'. Ugh. So, I guess my point is, being judgmental isn't cool. I know, I know, we all have different convictions about things and that's fine and good! But when others look down on someone and just don't respect their opinions and views on life .... that's just not cool. I'm sure I have judged people in the past, so it's also a good reminder for me, that it just feels plain awful to be on the receiving end of the judging.
''Judge not lest ye be judged.'' Matthew 7:1
Well! On to not-so-theological matters ... I have more pictures I want to share!! Some pictures of that Medieval ball I went to (mentioned in post below) - that a friend took and posted on Facebook (actually, not a friend really, just the Mom of a group of siblings that I danced with).


And!!! We got snow! Lots and lots and LOADS of snow! So I took a few pictures ... obviously ... so you can see! Especially if you have no snow in your sorry part of the globe, this is the only way I can share the 2-3 feet that we have.


And then, since this blog is all about random thoughts, here is a video from a good friend (I wish) of mine, Daniel Gardner. (p.s. I joined HSA - look me up! my username is ''Indi'' )


Aw shucks - I have Statistics to work on. Later everyone! Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)