Monday, November 16, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook - it's been awhile :P

So I haven't done this for awhile ... here goes!

Today… is Monday, November 16th, 2009

Outside my window… sunny! and little kitties


I am thinking… I'm so excited (and kinda nervous) to teach dance tonight


I am thankful for… my brothers :D

I am wearing… a long light blue with yellow flowers skirt (with eyelet!) and my CollegePlus! hoodie! (I wear it ALL the time haha)

I am reading… The Man in the Iron Mask, American Government study guide, Genesis and Hebrews in the Bible

I am creating… a new case for my laptop! It's really pretty so far ... I just need to sew a strap.


One of my favorite things… smoothies MMM


For education this week… hopefully I can take the American Government CLEP this week!

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning ... laundry

A spiritual lesson I’m learning… to obey NOW - not in two seconds or three minutes, but right then.

A godly character trait I plan to work on… being kind and thinking of others before myself

Scripture I am memorizing… been working on Ya'aqob (James) 1 a little bit

I am praying for… my Dad's back

For the rest of the week… volunteer at SPURS, dance, study, read for fun, finish sewing my laptop case .... maybe I should make homemade bread too.

A picture I’d like to share ... one of my favorite pictures of the ocean from our trip ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)