Tuesday, August 2, 2011

:blush: I don't usually do this, but here goes a tiiiiny bit of self-promotion.

If you live in the Dakotas (and even if you don't) you can go and check out my photos on CaptureDakota.com. See, there is this photo contest where anyone can submit their best photos taken in North or South Dakota. Users get to vote on photos, and at the end of the contest, 200+ photos will be selected to be published in a book. It'd be so cool to get my photos published!! If they're any good, that is. And even if they don't get published, that's okay, it's been really fun to be a part of!

Anyways, you can check them out if you want to -- and maybe you've seen a photo I've taken that you think should be on there, maybe you have some critique for my photos - let me know! (via comments or email) Gracias :)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely photos India! They most certainly deserve to be in the book : ) I voted <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are gorgeous. I'm voting for you, India!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much, Hattie and Cassie!! that's so sweet of you both and means a lot :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)