Saturday, August 20, 2011

midnight (ish) ramblings

hey folks! it appears that work has finally slowed (I know some of you will be happy to read that.. haha) and so! I have some 'life goals' - aka things that I want to accomplish over the next few weeks. I thought about writing them down, hoping that that will help me to actually do them. what better place to write them, than here?! so here goes:

-make soap (yep, this is still on my 2011 bucket list)
-sew an adventure bag for my brother (it's been how long since he asked me to do that? ouch)
-sew a messenger bag for mom
-sew a messenger bag for me
-go through my old college books (give, sell, keep, organize, etc)
-read several books that have been suggested to me (including but not limited to authors like Francis Chan, Gabe Lyons, and Rob Bell)

I would love to add 'paint my bedroom, buy a new computer, and buy a car' - but those aren't near as realistic as the ones above. I know mom has some other 'jobs' she wants me to do... so yay I'm going to stay busy! I love being busy. life is so boring otherwise, ya know? plus, the Sabbath is for being boring (well, not so much boring as restful), and the other 6 days are for keeping busy. God really planned things out well :)

so yeah, that's what my crazy mind thinks at 12:30am

cheerio, all :)

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy organizing books and such - I just rearranged my room and it's such a good feeling to see everything in its place and within easy access :-)

    Glad to hear your work is slowing down so you can move on to your other busyness :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)