Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I got awarded!

Aw Jo, you are just too sweet! Thank you for the award!
Which means... when she visits my blog, it makes her laugh. Good thing, right? ;)



Oh goodness. What else to tell you about. It's raining a lot... school is going well... I went rollerblading this morning for an hour (that was awesome!)... I have way too many meetings for work this week (one meeting would be too many, but no, I have THREE! ugh)... otherwise work is good... family is doing well... Okay. Before I start to sound monotone, I'll be quiet now. But I'll leave you with a song. Even though it's Tuesday. :) *goes to iTunes to find a good song to share* Oh! This is a good one!

It's by Thousand Foot Krutch, from their latest CD - "Welcome to the Masquerade" I really like this song, because it's one of the softer ones they do.... most of their songs are bit on the rocky side. I do like the rocky ones, but it is nice to get a soft one in there every now and again. So enjoy!

"Look Away" by Thousand Foot Krutch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)