Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...."

I had never seen Star Wars until just a few months ago (I know - get with the times right?!). I watched the first three (well - IV, V and VI - called the 'Classic Trilogy' I guess?) with my family, and they were awesome! I didn't like all the creepy creatures (like in the tavern-ish place in "A New Hope") - but otherwise they were great.

Apparently, today is the unofficial National Star Wars Day. I found that fact out at work this morning. Heh! Who knew there even was such a thing?! But today, this phrase can be found plastered all over the internet: "May the 4th be with you!" Clever? Quite!  

I do have a cool blog post in my head, on a totally non-Star Wars topic.... but I need to find like 20 spare minutes to type it out sometime. :P So, until then, enjoy this randomly hilarious Star Wars video I found.

3 comments:

  1. YAY, India finally got to see Star Wars!

    And that video was hilarious. Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goody, you've seen Star Wars! (my all time favorite movie series) I'm glad you liked them too :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Star Wars are a favorite at my house too! Except we have a hard time deciding which to watch because I like the old ones (trilogy) and my brother likes the new ones!
    I have no idea that there was even a national Star Wars day!
    I'm glad you gotto see them!
    Blessings,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)