Friday, May 21, 2010

A Sad Tale...

So, a good friend of mine is getting married tomorrow! Time for excitement, right? Not exactly. There is one very HUGE problem. He doesn't have his parents' blessing to be married to this gal. She's sweet, and nice, and they'll probably have an okay life together.... but there are a couple issues. One big thing - she's not a believer (he is - very strong.... or was, anyway). :( There are other issues that I'm not going to go into detail on, but I kinda want to ask you all to pray for this situation. My friend's mom is really upset about this, as is the rest of the family (obviously) - and ... it's just really tough.

:sigh: So if you would just pray for them - pray that God will change this girl's heart to seek after Him - or pray that something would stop them from getting married tomorrow.... but most importantly that God's will would be done in all of this. Thanks.

(p.s. on a happier note, Dance Recital is officially OVER! Which means more bloggy time - yay! Which also means I'll probably be putting pics and video up soon. Just waiting on a friend of mine to send me the video she took of me dancing. Until then - adios! And have a nice weekend.)

2 comments:

  1. I know you posted this last Friday, but I'll definitely continue pray for them.

    And yay about dance recital!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your prayers. :) And to follow-up... they are married.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)