Thursday, May 13, 2010

this is a totally-random-stuff post. :)

Zounds - it's been awhile since I have posted anything, eh? My apologies. My world has been totally and completely crazy the past couple weeks. Between working 9-11 hour days, studying for two classes and two CLEP tests - and just other normal life stuff.... it's been kinda hard to even get a decent night's sleep lately!

Random #1 I went to see "Iron Man 2" with my brother on Sunday! It was awesome! Maybe a little on the violent side for my taste - but otherwise I greatly enjoyed it. :) (Well, yeah, there were a couple questionable parts *cough cough* - but other than that it was cool)

Random #2 It's still raining here. :P

Random #3 My loving Dad bought me a new radio for my car!!! The old one was - well - broken. So Sunday afternoon found us tearing apart the inside of my car - which finally resulted in the removal of the old radio! (Note: said radio had been in car for 18 years) ...unfortunately, the new radio hasn't made its way into my car yet. So I'm driving radio-less. :( How sad is that? Thank goodness that Apple was smart enough to install a speaker on the iPod Touch. ;)

Random #4 This song is beautiful. Yes, go ahead and strike me for liking "American Idol" - but this is one awesome duet sung by two of the contestants: Crystal Bowersox, and my favorite contestant, Lee DeWyze. Give it a listen!

Random #5 Did I mention it is still raining? (tries really hard not to forget God's promise of the rainbow)

Random #6 My brother passed his second CLEP test today!!! WHOOT! I'm so proud of him - he did amazing!!! 

Random #7 I read the most wonderful news in the local newspaper. They are putting an Apple Store here. In. My. Town. Like 20 minutes from my house. AAAAHHHH!!!! Can you believe it?! I'm SO excited!!!! (and yes, a real live Apple Store. where you can buy Macs. and iPods. and stare at wonderful things through glass windows....) I'm hoping to work there someday. Wouldn't that be totally awesome?!

Random #8 I like chocolate. I'm dead tired. I wish that people at my work would be more competent *cough cough* I need to study. I'm going to bed instead. Good night and God bless to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)