Monday, May 31, 2010

*lightbulb*

I had the best idea EVER!!!! Well, okay, maybe not quite. But - (and yes, forgive me for changing my mind over and over and over and... yeah) - I was thinking. I thought the Music Monday thing was pretty cool, but I didn't like how it was taking over my blog. So I decided to do it once a month... well... that idea was kind of a bust too. SO! *epic music plays* Look to your right and you will see a lovely button. THAT, my friends, is the Music Monday button. I'll change the song every Monday, but it will just be a button in my sidebar instead of a whole post! Genius!

Actually, I was going to post a whole thing on God's will and other related life events, but I decided to post that over at Reborn Humanity instead. So if you want, head over there and check it out! There are some other great posts there too that would definitely be worth while to read.

Anyone do anything fun this weekend? Me... I'm just studying my life away. Hehe, actually, I got to see Iron Man 2 again last night - this time with all of my brothers! It was so funny - Ezra and Judah saw it for the first time, and they were just awed. "Awesome" and "epic" were popular words after the movie. (well, and during the credits, waiting for that little chunk at the end) Oh, and yesterday afternoon, a friend of mine and I spent a couple hours entertaining kids at some art and music festival. Needless to say, by the end of the day I was covered in bubbles, chalk, crayons, and slobbery hugs from little kids. :D

2 comments:

  1. This weekend we had BBQ with some friends!!
    It was fun! :) The boys got to go swimming and I think we all eat way to much, but it was soooo good!
    It sounds like you had fun at the art/music festival! I love doing things with little kids. They have no cares what so ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Sounds like you had a great weekend too, Laura! Thanks for the comment. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)