Monday, August 2, 2010

Yakar hath arrived!!!

My camera! It came! In the mail! Today! WAHOO!!! (...and yes, I named my camera Yakar). I got the Nikon D3000 - it's a DSLR with awesome specs.... that could take up this whole post if I listed them all. Anyway - I was taking a nap and my brother set this box on top of me....!!! Opened the box - charged the battery (waiting, waiting, waiting), set it up, and proceeded to take 400+ photos. Yikes! But, you must realize, that I took like 30 or so photos of one thing (more than once), to test the speed and all the cool settings. Needless to say though, after tinkering around with it for awhile, I like Yakar a lot. :)

Annndddd... because I know you all are just *dying* (not really) to see pictures, I have created a photo blog (otherwise this one will be clogged with photos). So feel free to visit  http://yakarphotography.blogspot.com/ to see all my shots! Enjoy! If you wish, you can follow it as well ;)

2 comments:

  1. Woot! Coolness! I'm surprised you didn't name it in binary though :-D You remind me of my sister - she's named pretty much everything she owns - and lots of stuff that we own as well! I'm gonna have to show her the camera and the blog - she's a real shutterbug too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha - binary - :D :D
    Cool! It's fun to name your stuff. That's awesome! If she has any photography tips she'd like to share... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)