Wednesday, September 1, 2010

ICE CREAM!!!!!!

I passed my test!!! Thank you so much for praying, those of you who did!!! God's so amazing - and I'm so glad I don't have to study those wacky religions anymore. To celebrate the fact that I am now done with college tests forever (except finals on a couple classes I'm working on) - Mom got me cookie avalanche ice cream. YUM! I shared a couple bites with her, then ate the rest of the container by myself. ^_^ It was soooo good!! *does happy dance* (thanks Mom!)


click to enlarge
Then, the promised picture of my bike. Well, this also happens to have my brothers and their bikes in it. I just can't leave my brothers out, now can I? :D From L to R we have Judah and his Raleigh bike, Ezra and his... something-or-other dual suspension. (I forgot the brand), me and my Trek, and Noah with his dual suspension Windsor - which is an English bike. Rochella - you ever heard of that? I thought of you when he bought it. ;) 

And whaddya know, today is September 1st! *eyes get wide* Where did the summer go? Seems like it was just yesterday that we were getting ready for dance recital... and now the dance season starts all over again in 13 days. Can you tell I'm excited?!?!?!!!!!!! I love to dance - and it's going to be a great year. (I hope!)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your pass! AND on having finished credit-by-exam! :-) I always enjoy milestones because ice cream lurks behind nearly every one of them!

    I like the picture! You people are seriously into bikes!

    :dance:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your test!!!!!! That's got to be a load off your back :) I think your bike is really neat too :)

    I guess you feel about dance the same way I do about piano. The piano "season" just started up on Monday, and I'm so excited about this year! I have five new pieces to work on (including "Linus and Lucy" :P) and a Pride and Prejudice/Regency era tea is coming up, plus our first group class of the year! Awesomeness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mac: Thanks! Hehe, I guess so! And yes, ice cream is the main goal (forget the credits) ;)

    @Jo: Thanks! Yay! That's so exciting about piano! Ooo Pride and Prejudice. FUN! :D Can't wait to hear how it all goes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)