Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"since you been gone...!!"

Yep, song lyrics for a title post again. I need to get original one of these days, no? Anyway, since I have been gone from the blogging world, a million things happened in the 'real' world!!

To start off with, dance has been going awesomely. Though keeping me busy, I really enjoy teaching the little kiddos. Teaching the adults is quite another matter though.... and I'm still trying to figure out the best way of doing things in that class. Oh well, God will grant me the wisdom I need - and your prayers are coveted for that btw.

After the first week of dance, a dear friend of mine and I flew to Ohio for the weekend! (this was just this past weekend). We met up with 20 other college students and PARTIED!!! I told one my dance 'friends' this, and she goes "....you don't drink, do you India?" LOL - um - no. I then explained to her that this was a Christian gathering, very safe, and we didn't do anything dangerous or naughty. Well, that might depend on your definition of the words too. ;) But all in all it was a total blast. Here is the 'trailer' from the weekend: click here

As soon as we got home from Ohio, it was back to work getting the house ready to show it again! The couple that looked at it a few weeks ago wanted to come and take another look. They did last night, and while they didn't say they wanted to buy it for sure, I think they are pretty interested. Wouldn't that be, like, the pineapple of coolness if our house would sell?! All in God's plan though. :)

Apparently.... I'm going to be in the local newspaper for teaching dance. O.O The dude came and took my photo before classes started yesterday, and I filled out a questionnaire they sent me by email. If it's half-ways decent I might post the article here. Maybe.

Now - Mom and I are going to do some fall shopping so I'd better hit the road! Adios, dear blogging friends. And hopefully now that my travels are over for the time being, I'll be able to blog a little more regularly again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)