Monday, November 1, 2010

Time to PARTY!!!!

...not really. I just like the month of November a lot. Something about October I've never really liked. Maybe it's because the weather where I live is still trying to make up its mind about weather (ha ha pun intended) or not to be warm or cold in October. I'm not sure. But I LOVE November. Thanksgiving, the crispy air, starting to work on Recital stuff for dance... and... this year.... VOTING! I get to vote this year and I'm SO excited. You would never believe that there was a time in my life where I thought it was very, very wrong for women to vote. (Yes, I did think that, but I'm way past that now :) ) (Now that I think on that, I probably shouldn't have admitted that. Just don't kill me, okay? :P )

On another vein, want to see some funny stuff from the last few days?


To make a long story short, our mailbox got knocked over. Mom kindly asked my brothers to repair it, and they kindly did. Just like that. :D :D It's about 2 feet off the ground.... hehe! I'm not sure how much the mailman will like that... we'll see I guess!


Apparently Noah thought he'd tried to get everyone scared to death by making a Lego sea serpent and putting it in the sink. It only made us laugh, though. Try harder next time, bud. ;) :D :D 

Another reason to party, I did get my Taylor Swift CD in the mail!! Much to the chagrin of my family, I've been listening to it pretty much non-stop since I got it. You just can't beat good music! If you happen to check it out (and I highly suggest you do), my favorites from the album are "Sparks Fly" and "Enchanted". :) 

3 comments:

  1. Do I dare admit that I know absolutely nothing about Taylor Swift? Maybe I'll check out the songs in a bit...maybe...will it hurt my ears? ;-)
    The mailbox=too funny and the sea serpent is way cool.
    Voting=um, I'm not going to enter the fray of controversy. Glad you are excited about voting though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sea Serpent is awesome. Tell your brother too keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kelly: haha that's alright! No, it won't hurt your ears, some of her songs are real soft and pretty. I'd say she's a mix between soft country and pop? If you look her songs up let me know what you think :)

    @Michael: I'll do that! Thanks for checking out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)