Thursday, October 28, 2010

}'.~.'{tidbits}'.~.'{

- I have decided to upgrade to Windows 7. As soon as I get paid tomorrow. :P Yeah, yeah, I know... I was crazy about Vista for so long - but - it's been giving me issues. So it's time for an upgrade methinks. (only because I can't afford a Mac. boo hoo.)

- People conned me into working 6 hours tomorrow evening and 3 hours on Saturday morning. :( The job on Saturday is a boring desk job, where I'll sit and do nothing... so if you feel like texting me - go right ahead. ;)

- New favorite song: http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/s/Jar+of+Hearts/3ayJVN I've felt like saying this to a few different people: "You're going to catch a cold, from the ice inside your soul. Who do you think you are?" 

- Banana flavored Laffy Taffy is absolutely disgusting. Don't you agree? *shivers* It's almost worse than artificial cherry flavor!

- Taylor Swift's new CD should have been here yesterday. Now it should be here today or else.... ! (just kidding.)

- Dance is going well - my kiddos are so awesome. Although one of my 4 y.o. students just would not let go of me the other day. "Honey, it's nice you want to hug me, but you need to dance and I need to teach." :P haha

- Did I mention we got snow yesterday? Well, we did. Say hello to winter, everyone! And hot chocolate, heavy coats, scarfs, coffee, wood stoves, lots of blankets, and good books. :) As my dance teacher put it yesterday: "One good thing about winter: legwarmers." So true!

3 comments:

  1. LAFFY TAFFY??????
    OMG
    (shakes her head)and prays
    mm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow? That's so unimaginable to me right now! It's still in the 80s in Texas. Are you a hot tea or coffee girl? Those drinks define my fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MM: yep.. but, it could be worse, right? love you :)

    @Caitlin: Yeah... feel blessed to live in TX! And I like both tea and coffee. I go for tea more often though - it's cheaper. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)