Friday, October 1, 2010

"Not a single time have we gotten a right from Congress or from the President. We get them from God." -Glenn Beck

I do like that quote.

Glenn Beck. The world is talking about him. I'm still not sure whether I like him or not... I've watched his show a lot (it was always on at the place I used to work), and I've listened to his radio show when we have been on vacation. He definitely has some good things to say, and a lot of people are ''waking up'' so to speak, by listening to the bold truths he tells. On the other hand - in my opinion, some of his religious beliefs are a tad off. I recently took a poll on what I thought about him - I voted "FAAAN!!! but I hope he is going to Heaven" (just because I heartily disagreed with the other options :P )

I have to say though, this guy in this article - way to go dude! Read it - it's pretty cool. The education system in this country is degenerating before our eyes - and it's really sad - but what did we expect? When people turn their backs on what the Bible says about teaching your children at home, yourself; bad things are sure to happen. Anyway, check out this article (whether you like Glenn Beck or not ;) )

On a lighter note - remember how I mentioned that I would be in the local newspaper for dance teaching? Well, yesterday, I was. Haha. If you care to check it out, you can do so here

3 comments:

  1. :O You're famous! :O That was a nice write-up :-)

    And yes, I would agree with you about Glenn Beck. He has a lot of stuff right, but many of his beliefs are skewed IMO. I am glad he is speaking out though - I wish more conservative Christian leaders would engage the culture like he's doing (and I'm grateful for those who are)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And about the last part of the article - is Tennessee one of the 33 states you've been in? Because if not . . . :wink:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Mac. :) and yes, I have been to TN.
    ~India

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)