Thursday, December 9, 2010

from the Eastern seaboard

"I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich." 
-(I think it's a movie quote from someplace)

It's true. Family is awesome. You have your quarrels and squabbles of course, but at the end of the day, you're stuck living with them.... so you either end up loving them or leaving. I love my family. And it makes me a bit sad... cause right now I'm away from them. Granted, I am having an absolute blast with some awesome friends for the weekend.... but there's really nothing like your own family.

*points to title of post* Yep, I'm in Eastern Time. It's so weird! I'm used to going west, and having everything be an hour earlier, but for everything to be an hour later? It's just messing me up. Maybe that's why I'm not tired - cause it's only 11:30 back home. :P

Regardless, I should get to bed. Lots going on tomorrow - including possibly caroling! Should be fun... except for the fact that I'm a horrible singer. Guess I'll be standing in the back - hahaha!

6 comments:

  1. I bet you're having fun! I really enjoy caroling :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, how close are you to us I wonder?!?! We're EST folks.. :D

    And you're right....families are awesome, no matter what! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've kinda always wanted to go caroling.. But it's hard to get into the "caroling" spirit when it's 76 out and about.. 80 percent humidity.
    Not very X-mas-y weather, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to love family. Just can't help it.

    Have fun caroling. It would be odd without snow though. Perhaps instead of singing you could just dance while the others sing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We never caroled. :'(
    I'm not a good singer, but I really wanted to do that.
    But it was still awesome, and you should come hang out in the 'eastern seaboard' more often!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Mac: yes, it was fun :)
    @Jo: we were in Charlotte. close to y'all?
    @Lydia: hehe - yeah I bet.
    @Aaron: HAHA! I like that idea!
    @Michael: Yeah, sadness. :( Agreed! It was lots of fun

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)