Sunday, December 26, 2010

WINTER! It has arrived. (if we weren't sure before)

Check out these pictures I took this morning...! I'd normally post them on my photo blog, but I think they're too cool not to post here. Enjoy them! (oh, and they're on Picasa, so you can leave comments if you want as well)

My awesome brother Judah's sitting beside me, and I asked him for advice on what else to say in this blog post. He said to say that "the track is really cool". You'll understand when you look at the pictures - Ezra and Judah made this wicked cool sledding track off our porch and onto the patio. I guess you have to get creative and make your own hills, when there aren't any where you live. Oooh and Judah just told me they iced the track too. Slippery = speed! hehe!

(and of course, we have to start with a picture of a cat.)


12-26-10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)