Saturday, December 18, 2010

"In other news..."

...that's kinda my job. With my new interning job (have I mentioned that on here? If not, I recently scored a job as an intern at the local office of US Senator John Thune. I love it!!!) part of my job is to be informed about the news that's going on locally and around the world. That way if someone calls with questions, I can further help them with any information I know. It's so cool to be 'up and up' on the news! Just a quick thank you.... to all the people paying taxes in SD. You are helping me to have an awesome job helping the Senator. :D

Along with interning, teaching dance, school, getting ready for ballet exams, eating and sleeping - life is crazy busy. But I like it that way. It keeps me out of trouble (haha), and I have lots of opportunities to try and show God's love to the world. Which is what our lives should be all about, right?

Shout out! New blog in town! My best friend (who happens to be my brother) just started a blog. "Honest Exaggerations" is the title - go read it, follow it, put the page on automatic refresh: this guy is hilarious. http://honest-exaggerations.blogspot.com/

With that, it's lunch time. Farewell for now! Have a lovely weekend :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh fun... his blog IS cool! I love his humor... tell him I'm following him now if he doesn't know already.

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you got the internship! Now you can get me up to speed on all the stuff going on in the political realm! What's the number to call? ;-)

    Noah has another possibly loyal follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jon: Cool! And thanks - I know he appreciates it that people are reading it.

    @Lydia: Awesomesauce!!

    @Mac: Totally! (605)225-8823 ;) If you wanna call, now would be the time - it's reeeaaally slow at the office.

    @Emy: Thanks!! I'm lovin' it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)