Friday, April 16, 2010

let's have a TEA Party!!

April 15th. Tax day. Haven't we been Taxed Enough Already?!?!?! I think so, which is why I attended the local TEA Party with my family last night. There were only about 150 people there (yes, I live in a small town), but it was awesome! There were speakers, petitions, signs, lots of "Don't Tread on Me!" flags... overall, it was pretty great! ....except for the fact that it was REALLY cold and REALLY windy. It was well worth it, however.



Click on the picture to read the article in our local news, if you care to. Dad and I made the front page... *gulp* But, if that means I get to tell people why I was at the TEA Party and what in the world it's all about - then cool! (oh, and my mom gets all the credit for making the signs ;) ) 

2 comments:

  1. Did I mention how warm it's been lately down here? Flowers have bloomed, and I've had to wear shorts...

    Btw, that "Recycle Congress" sign is causing quite a stir in the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely for you. :P

    ...wow. thanks for pointing that out to me... goodness. :O

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)