Friday, April 23, 2010

*sew* much fun!

Well, when I passed my last CLEP test, the proctor informed me that as finals are the next two weeks at the college, I can't take another CLEP for two weeks. BURN! I was on a roll... and totally ready to be done testing in May... oh well. God had other plans, evidently. So what shall I do in the meantime? ...I'm not sure. Just kidding! I'll have lots of time for sewing dance recital costumes! Fast facts:

Annual Dance Recital is May 18th, 19th and 20th. 
There are approximately 500 dancers in the recital. 
There are 46 different dances in the recital. 
There are about 800 costumes in the recital. 
Most of the costumes are... handmade. By slave workers such as me. ;) 

Yeah! So, with us having to hand out all 800 costumes in three weeks, and there are only four people who sew... AND we are extremely behind - you can imagine the stress level! But it's fun, good, I love doing it, and I get paid. Not much better! Νaturally, I have pictures to show you!! (and I'll have more up later, when the final products are completed) :D Click on the picture below to go to my Picasa album to see all of them. Sorry for the low quality... my camera phone isn't the greatest. Enjoy though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thought(s)! It means a lot. :)